Creepy vampire doughnuts recipe
With a dozen doughnuts and some fake vampire teeth, you can easily create these cute yet creepy little doughnut vampire faces for your Halloween party.
Adapted from Pinterest
Even non-bakers can make an impressive and cute little treat for Halloween. Just pick up a dozen store-bought doughnuts and some plastic fake teeth to make these funny but eerie no-bake vampire treats.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Inactive time: 20 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- 12 pairs plastic fake vampire teeth
- 1 dozen doughnuts (I used glazed doughnuts)
- 24 mini candy eyes (or white and black decorating gel)
- Red decorating gel
- Take a pair of the vampire teeth, and hold them closed.
- Gently place the teeth in the center of a doughnut, and then carefully allow the teeth to open. Wiggle the teeth so that they fit perfectly into the center of the doughnut, and place the doughnut onto a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining doughnuts and vampire teeth until all the vampires are made.
- For each pair of vampire eyes, lightly moisten the backs of 2 candy eyes, and gently press them to the doughnut so they stick. If using the black and white decorating gels to make the eyes, then first place 2 drops of white gel onto each doughnut, followed by a smaller drop of black gel directly onto each white gel eye.
- Use the red decorating gel to draw blood around the teeth of the doughnuts.
- If desired, use the black gel to draw a widow’s peak onto each doughnut or on random doughnuts.
- Allow the gel to dry about 20 minutes, and serve.’