Here is an amazing halloween recipe shared by Tijani of shared.com. Cookie Monster Fudge is such a fun recipe to make with your kids. It combines three dessert favorites (chocolate chip cookies, fudge and candy), and looks super cool if you add some edible Cookie Monster eyes to the top.
This recipe is so entertaining to make for Halloween, or they could even work at a birthday party for a little one that loves Sesame Street. Even though these are a wacky color, the fudge is still nice and soft, and as delicious as you’d expect.
- 3 cups Wilton Blue Candy Melts
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini Oreos + more for topping
- 1/2 cup broken up chocolate chips cookies + more for topping
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil.