Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- - 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- - 4 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- Suggested decorations (JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, candy-coated chocolate pieces, gummy worms, candy corn candies, blueberries and halved seedless grapes)
- - Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl. Stir 3 min. until completely dissolved.
- - Pour into 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- - Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- - Use 2-1/2-inch round cookie cutter to cut gelatin into 12 rounds. Reserve scraps for another use.
- - Decorate with remaining ingredients as desired to resemble monsters.
- Fun Ideas
- Use your imagination to make these monsters your own. Colored sprinkles or gummy candies are just a few other fun decorations that will help bring these monsters to life!
- Creative Leftovers
- Refrigerate the gelatin scraps, then layer them alternately with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in dessert glasses for easy weekday desserts.
Halloween Land http://www.myhalloweenland.com/