Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 - bag (5 oz) mini milk chocolate-covered pretzel twists
- 1 - tub (7 oz) real dark semi-sweet dipping chocolate (heat & dip) SAVE $
- 1 -pouch (8.4 oz) Nature Valley™ protein soft baked blueberry almond granola bites
- Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs, mini candy-coated chocolate candies or large orange or green nonpareils for eyes
- Using photo as a guide, use sharp knife to cut pretzel bat wings; set aside. Meanwhile, microwave dipping chocolate as directed on tub, stirring until melted and smooth. Line medium platter with cooking parchment paper.
- Using toothpick, dip granola bite into melted chocolate, shaking off excess and placing on parchment paper. Remove toothpick, and add bat wing to each side, pressing lightly to stick; add decorations for eyes. Repeat for remaining bats. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Expert Tips
- - Milk chocolate dipping chocolate may be substituted for the dark in this recipe.
- - Be sure to brush crumbs from granola bites before dipping into chocolate.
- - May also use Nature Valley™ protein soft baked honey almond granola bites.
Halloween Land http://www.myhalloweenland.com/