Wacky Monster Cookies For Halloween Parties!
These funny monster face cookies will put a smile on your face this Halloween. Have fun decorating your favorite combination of silliness.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 55
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 container (1 lb) vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Decorations, as desired
- Neon gel food colors (orange, purple and green) Rope licorice, candy eyes, large and miniature marshmallows, candy corn, 1 pouch black cookie icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, crumble cookie dough and add flour, kneading until well blended.
- On floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with floured 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-inch shape cookie cutters (round, square, triangle). On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 2 inches apart. Reroll dough and cut additional cookies.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely. Meanwhile, separate frosting into 3 small bowls, and add gel food color; mix to desired colors. Frost and decorate cookies, using photo as a guide.
Halloween Land http://www.myhalloweenland.com/