Spooky Halloween Brownies
Spooktacular fun and scrumptious eating are coming your way! Gather your goblins to share lots of baking tricks and treats.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 154
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 84g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/4 cups Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy creamy white frosting (from 16 oz container)
- Betty Crocker™ green, pink and blue neon gel food color
- 16 large marshmallows
- M&M's™ minis chocolate candies
- Betty Crocker™ black decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- 1 roll Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any red variety)
- Gummy worms candies
- 1.) Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows, making 16 brownies.
- 2.) Divide frosting among 3 small microwavable bowls. Heat frosting as needed: microwave 1 bowl uncovered on High about 10 seconds until frosting can be stirred smooth. If frosting becomes too firm while decorating, microwave on High an additional 5 seconds; stir.
- 3.) Decorate as directed below, using 5 or 6 brownies for each bowl of frosting.
- Add 3 drops green food color to frosting in 1 bowl; mix well. Top each of 6 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon green frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Decorate with green M&M's™ minis chocolate candies for eyes and ears. Use black gel for mouths and centers of eyes. Cut fruit snack to use for hair.
- Top each of 5 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon white frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Use black gel for eyes and mouths.
- Spider Brownies
- Add 2 drops pink food color and 1 drop blue food color to frosting in 1 bowl; mix well. Top each of 5 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Tuck gummy worms candies under each marshmallow for legs. Spoon 1 tablespoon purple frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Use orange M&M's™ minis chocolate candies for eyes. Use black gel for mouths, centers of eyes and eyebrows.
- Line the baking pan with foil for easier cutting and quick cleanup.
- Look for neon food colors next to the standard food colors in your supermarket.
Halloween Land https://www.myhalloweenland.com/