This Halloween have these scary burgers ready in 30 minutes. Recipe below!
A delectable combination of ground beef and melted cheese in buns – a perfect appetizer!
- - 1/2 cup ketchup
- - 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- - 2 pounds lean ground beef
- - 1/4 cup grated onion
- - 12 slices Colby cheese
- - 12 slider buns, halved and toasted
- Garnish: pickles, small square cheese slices, ketchup, 72 thin-cut french fries, cooked according to package directions
- 1.) In a small bowl, combine ketchup and barbecue sauce, mixing well. Divide mixture in half.
- 2.) In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion, and half of barbecue mixture. Shape into 12 patties.
- 3.) In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty. Cover, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 4.) Spread remaining barbecue mixture on tops and bottoms of prepared buns. Place a patty on bottom of bun. Cover with bun top. Repeat with remaining patties and buns. Garnish each slider with pickles, cheese slices, ketchup, and french fries to make the spider’s pincers, eyes, and legs, if desired. Serve immediately.