Spooky Grilled Cheese
Perfect for our younger customers, or our customers that are young at heart! Get creative making spooky shapes with this comfort food classic this Halloween!
- 8 slices of pumpernickel or rye bread
- 8 slices of white bread
- 8 slices of cheddar, american, swiss or montery jack cheese (mix and match if you want!)
- Use cookie cutters to cut out designs on 4 slices of the rye bread and 4 slices of the white bread
- If you want, you can cut the more rounded white bread slices into tombstone shapes instead.
- Heat butter in a skillet
- Place one slice of cheese (2 will get too messy) on the remaining intact pieces of bread.
- Top with the cutout slices
- Cook the full side of the sandwiches first for 3 minutes then flip to the cut out side for 2 minutes
- Serve hot!
Need something to serve your Halloween treats on? Or are you still in need of a costume? Stop in at one of our three Halloween Land locations to get you and your family ready for the spookiest time of the year! We have everything from decorations, to costumes, to party favors!